Featured Post

Greetings from the Librarian's Office!

Hello reader(s), I'm just writing to check in just in case my one subscriber got worried about me. ;-)   I posted a brief introducti...

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Greetings from the Librarian's Office!

Hello reader(s),

I'm just writing to check in just in case my one subscriber got worried about me. ;-)
 
I posted a brief introduction to my book reviews in February, and that post can be found here. I introduced myself as a local community college librarian working at the reference desk. Well, I have recently started working as a Research Services Librarian for a University. It was not local (more than one hundred miles from home), so I relocated, and I'm settling into my new life and librarian role. All of the transitioning is taking some time though, so my book reviews have been put on hold.

I do still plan to review all of the books that I've been approved for by NetGalley and won through Goodreads Giveaways, it's just that they may already be long published by the time I get to read the ARCs. I am a woman of my word though, so I will read them all...eventually.  I still review for Library Journal as well, and, as they have stricter deadlines, those reviews take precedence.

Do you ever feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day?

Until next time, check me out on the University's library blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment